Wild RP

Welcome to The Wilds of Alaska!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Wild RP

Welcome to The Wilds of Alaska!

Wild RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Wild RP

just a small site to have fun and rp with others

My Charries

Shadow-Walker
    Shadow-Walker
    Admin

My Charries Empty My Charries

Post  Shadow-Walker Fri Jul 03, 2015 2:57 am

Name: Niq
    Wolf Form: Golden color

Human Form;
    Ice Eyes
    Dirty Blonde Hair
    5'9

Niq is very unusual in both human form and his wolf  form. He likes to keep to himself, but yet he doesn't like to be alone, he is always wanting to give attention to others even though he is a loner by heart and nature. If he sees something that catches his eye, instead of going to it and investigating it he follows what ever it is until he can't keep to himself no longer. Just like a predator catching its prey Niq always gets what he wants.

Just like other werewolves like himself Niq was born into what he thinks is both a gift and curse. He was born to a rogue female werewolf while she was in her wolf form. He fled the outer skirts of the forest after his mother was killed and moved so far into the forest that humans or others never laid eyes on his paradise.

My Charries Kg3xwUXDYagXCFwrNt6plHwturiC6oTgbJaA3r0IcX_OwNdetJw1vrtZ7rALWsoOQb717s5Fxd0LXrNDHq7GTLTPyv88us_mUKz-QIXLUBlfbem5JpE1QQ_gURjjnbRVJw

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 9:57 am